Get 100% protection from malware threats with SecureAPlus at ZERO cost
Firewalls and anti-virus solutions simply aren’t strong enough
The right balance of threat detection, control, and insight
Here’s how it works.
Here’s how it works.
The education sector gets an A+
That’s why we made our endpoint application software available for the education sector with a grant. With it, you can get all the anti-virus protection you need without needing to lecture anyone on cybersecurity.
Powered by artificial intelligence, managed by a centralised dashboard, and supported by multiple cloud anti-virus engines, SecureAPlus provides the proactive protection you need.
Trusted to secure endpoints for these schools and nonprofits
Frequently asked questions about our grant program
- Public, charter, or private (nonprofit) schools – as well as school districts, non-profit charter management organizations (CMO), or nonprofit private school networks.
- High education institutes
- Private nonprofit higher education institutions or, Public higher education institutions.
- Nonprofit or fundraising organizations (In the United States, organizations with tax-exempt status under 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.)
- Grant SecureAge Technology Pte Ltd the rights to use the school's name and logo in marketing materials.
- The school/organization officially recognizes SecureAPlus as a preferred cybersecurity solution and, when applicable, makes SecureAge Technology a security partner by providing a link to our website on the school/organization website.
- The school/organization will provide feedback on the use of SecureAPlus by completing yearly surveys and responding to requests for feedback during the partnership period.
Yes, since Windows only recognises one AV at a time, you can set SecureAPlus so it is not registered as an anti-virus in which case it will coexist with any existing anti-virus you have installed. If you later decide to install another AV, there is no need to disable SecureAPlus because this solution works differently from traditional anti-virus software. That means you can have two scanners to protect you without each getting in each other's way. This is a valuable offering for those who have already invested in 3rd party software but require additional support for unknown threats.
More information can be found on the following support page.
The grant covers as many Windows endpoints and devices that the organisation owns. For schools, the grant also extends to students.
If you're running Windows 10 and purchased your device over the last 10 years, it is compatible with SecureAPlus.
Despite having a bunch of useful features, we leverage cutting edge technologies like the cloud to minimize our digital footprint, ensuring compatibility even with old hardware while retaining tip-top performance.
- 2 GHz Pentium 4 or higher processor
- 1GB of RAM or as recommended by the Windows OS whichever is higher
- 300 MB hard disk free space or more
- Local hard disk that is formatted with NTFS file system
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×768 (At 100% Scale)
Supporting operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Home Basic and above (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and above (64-bit)
Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese
Can't find your language? You can drop us an email if you are interested to help us with the translation.
Before the first year ends, the school/nonprofit organisation will receive a survey form requesting feedback on the effectiveness of SecureAPlus and welcoming suggestions to improve it. Completion of this survey is a prerequisite to continue the grant program and the eligibility requirements must be maintained upon renewal.
Yes! SecureAPlus comes with a feature called Security Management Server (SMS) which can manage your endpoints on-premise. The SMS can determine the extent of vulnerability that your organisation faces based on the number of endpoints that have detected vulnerable applications and provide suggested resolutions and resources.