Pre-Sales / Senior Pre-Sales Engineer
21 Dec, 2020
As a core member of the newly formed Global Ops group within SecureAge Technology Pte Ltd, you will help to establish the protocols and the standards leading to the success of our non-government Singapore and international pre-sales and support functions. With direction from the COO, you will apply your technical skills and experience to deliver world class pre-sales and support while creating training materials, methods, and delivery. Using those, you will improve the capabilities of worldwide partners and customers with the entire SecureAge product line up, while also playing a critical role in making SecureAge a globally recognized leader in cyber-security. Your ideas, your passion, your technical knowledge, and your in depth understanding of the SecureAge offerings are all sought and encouraged to succeed in this creative role.
Pre-Sales. As the owner of this key function, you will:
- In conjunction with the Marketing group, create and oversee the development of a complete sales kit comprised of collateral that instructs and guides worldwide sales staff and partners, inclusive of written documentation, presentations, instructional videos and animations, and updated online resources, such as FAQs and a knowledgebase.
- Independently or teamed with other sales staff as appointed by the COO, travel locally and worldwide to conduct pre-sales and PoC activities in pursuit of closed opportunities, resulting in a meaningful commission accruable to the individual Global Ops staff member and collective team.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the CEO, COO, and Global Ops Director. Although growing rapidly, we are in start-up mode and all do whatever it takes to get the job done – no task is beneath any of us.
Customer Support. As the owner of this key function, you will:
- Assist Singapore non-government and international partners and customers with all issues related staffing, training, and knowledge.
- Devise methods and measurements to minimize response time to support inquiries while maximizing accuracy and utility.
- Travel locally and worldwide to assist partners and customers with issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- Learn and master the use of common tools and protocols for logging and tracking customer support issues, leading to a useful and populated knowledgebase.
- Communicate with Marketing, Development, and Quality Assurance teams to make constant improvements based on customer and partner feedback, ensuring that messaging, product functions, and the customer experience remains top priority within the company.
- Diploma & Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or other related degree.
- Three to five years work experience in IT security, technical consultation, or security solution sales or software development with exposure to software testing and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience with PKI and HSM products and/or CISSP certification is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable of networking (e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, and network architecture) and setting up Windows, Windows servers, Linux servers, and VM and willingness to learn more.
- Passion for problem solving. A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to correspond with global engineers in English.
- A willingness to travel internationally.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, global company and able to achieve stakeholder. Alignment in a timely fashion: you make plans, convince others, and then deliver results.
- Business Attire (e.g. Shirts)
- 5-Day Work Week, Monday - Friday
- Flexible Regular Workday Hours
- Annual & Sick Leave
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Miscellaneous Allowances