Machine Learning Engineer
22 Jul, 2022
You will work with our software product development team in creating world-class information security products and solutions.
- Work alongside engineers and designers to design, develop, and deliver cutting edge solution on SecureAge's products and projects
- Act as a subject matter expert for machine learning techniques
- Design and develop clean, documented, and easy to maintain code.
- Work independently and as part of a team to manage tasks with competing priorities
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- More than 2 years of experience in developing and implementing machine learning and deep learning architecture to solve real-world problems.
- In-depth understanding of NLP, classification and unsupervised learning
- Highly experienced in coding with ML/deep learning libraries
- Knowledge in GAN is highly preferred
- Superb research and problem-solving abilities; enthusiasm to learn and share latest methods/techniques within the team.
- Great communication and collaboration skills